Tuesday, March 3, 2009

:::cricket noise::::

Is anyone out there? I spoke with Dad yesterday and he seems to be doing OK. He was telling me that it is hard for him to find something that he likes to eat or can tolerate eating. I am sure that must be very frusterating.
So, if I am correct, then this is the start of Week 3 and he has 4 more to go. I know that it will get worse with time.
He seems to be doing ok otherwise. Complaining that the folks who live in his complex are "very old". Ha! Ha! I just wonder what he sees when he looks in the mirror.

Ok, short and sweet...

Can Stuart or Tracy plan a day to visit him in the upcoming weeks? Just to make sure his apt looks good and he is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. We are very concerned with Dad's weight loss and his lack of ability to receive proper nutrition.
    A call to arms is needed.....we need to touch base together.

    ReplyDelete