Sunday, January 18, 2009

Conference Call Ideas

We are at another crossroads:

I would like to set up a conference call tomorrow night at 7pm CST. If that won't work, how about Tuesday night at 7pm CST?
We have several items to discuss...ie....The move to Evergreen Apartments, January 30th visit by Suzanne and Brooke, start date for radiation, Dad's current apartment, and the two e-mails I sent you tonight.

Please check your e-mails asap. Also, either reply by blog or work e-mail Steve_Rogers@jbhunt.com. The 800 # is 800-651-1252.

2 comments:

  1. Either night is good for me! Whatever works for everyone else is great! Thank, Tracy

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARSON BUDDY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonight (Mon) not good for me, we are having cake w/ Carson. Tuesday I get out of class at 7:15 so that will be better... so I vote for Tuesday night.
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete