Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday night

Went to see your dad tonight. He was very sleepy so I only stayed until about 8pm. I did get a chance to visit with the nurses aide Debra who was also on duty last night. She noticed that John wasn't as spunky as he was Saturday night. John normally enjoys joking with the staff but this has gotten harder since his voice isn't cooperating. The medical director for hospice will be making rounds tomorrow morning. Steven and I will contact him to see what he suggests. Once we get more information we will pass it on.

Suzanne, your dad got the card yesterday afternoon. I read it to him and he was very touched. He has the pictures of Brooke and the card at the hospice home. Also the family pictures that we had in his room at our house we took for his room at hospice.

Nighty,night.
Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, thank you for reading the card to Dad. It's so hard being far away and not being able to talk to him. I am really looking forward to my trip. Thank you so much for all you do :)

    ReplyDelete