Monday, April 27, 2009

Update on Nursing and Conference Call

I can do a call anytime this week. Let me know the best time for you other bloggers (this portion is from Steven).

Here is some dialogue from Melissa to Dad today:

John you have to keep your phone on. If you need me to assist with
some of this stuff then I need to be able to reach you.

The first nurse, Minoo, that came out has left you a message. She is
going to come out tomorrow at 2pm. If you would rather have the second
nurse Julie come out then I need to call them and let them know. We
just need one of them to come out to check out the drainage.

I left a message for Dr Kirbys nurse, with what I need faxed to me (
History and Physical & script for Ensure 5 cans daily). If you don't
mind telling him that he needs to fax this info to me so I can take
care of this. Please leave his nurse a message so we can get this done
ASAP.972-867-3577. My fax number is 479-463-4499 and they must put
Attention Melissa. There is a good chance that you won't get
reimbursed for the Ensure you already bought but the sooner I get all
this stuff the sooner we can order it.

I also need a copy of the front and back of your secondary insurance.
I have a copy of your medicare but they need this for billing purposes.
Fax it to : (479-463-4499) Att:Melissa

What if your height and weight?

Please , please lets get this and get it ordered so you don't have to
pay anymore....


Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the conference call, I am available Wed. after 8:30 p.m. and anytime on Thursday or Friday!

    As for Dad not answering his phone, he informed me on Friday night that it cost him $$ to talk during the day and he has free minutes after 7:00 p.m. in the evening. It's very frustrating at best!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete